ADANAC Global Testing & Inspection is actively committed to safeguarding the environment and providing its employees with the safest and healthiest work environment possible. Our goal is to provide a positive working environment and an injury-free workplace for all employees.
ADANAC Global achieves this goal by enacting the following principles:
- Meet or exceed all pertinent legislation including the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation, and Code.
- Define responsibilities for each employee, provide adequate training, and facilitate compliance by fostering ownership as it relates to work activities.
- Identify and address any and all hazards through risk management.
- Minimize environmental impact through proper waste management, pollution prevention, and conservation of energy and natural resources where applicable, with an emphasis on reuse and recycling.
- Perform an annual review of the safety policies to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
All employees are responsible for implementing the OH&S program at ADANAC Global.